Sunday 9 February 2014

A Late Introduction :)

Hello once again faithful readers, I apologize for not making my first mark on Blogger an introductory piece explaining my intentions but I was coerced into making instead a sampling of future musings. So, as I am not one for wasting good opportunities to spread my web over the internet I shall make a list of the things that this blog will hopefully encompass during its lifetime (It may grow but it will NEVER shrink).

1.) Modelling / Warhammer 40,000 specifically. (Not that much of this as of yet)

At the moment I am thoroughly involved in Miniature War-gaming and modelling both on the table and on the painting board, these pictures are a small sampling of the many, many, many miniatures that I have painted.


2.) Information about I.T. (Information Technology)

My hope is to find groovy things across the internet that somehow relate to the magical world of Technology! Such as:

 The 100% confirmation of a new Star Wars Battlefront made by DICE!
or if that doesn't wet your appetite,

How about Pokemon Bank finally being released in Australia?! This means that Australian Poke-Lovers can finally transfer up their Pokemon to the latest titles!

Well, I'm sure there will be more to come in this soiree but for now I must leave you to the dangers of the world. As always your faithful Dungeon Master


No comments:

Post a Comment